As the event is only a few weeks away, please read below some important information.
- All three distances (Middle distance, Triathlon & Sprint Triathlon) are rescheduled to take place on the same day. 31st of October 2021. The decision to change the initial plan of a 2-day event to 1-day event was taken after discussions with the local authorities and other institutions involved. The main reason and a prerequisite for the event to happen is to limit the duration as much as possible. The schedule can be found on the event website at: https://ayianapatriathlon.com/schedule/
- There will be no live briefing before the event, but you can find all the information you need to participate on the event website.
- Make yourself familiar with the course. Please note that run course of all three distance has been changed due to a new construction site in the area. Maps can be found at:
- Check the FAQs
- Check the news & updates
- If you need to communicate with us, please contact us at [email protected] by Wednesday 27th October 2021.
- To receive your race pack (see schedule) you will be asked to show a photo ID and Safe pass.
- Please familiarize yourself with the COVID19 guidance for safe racing and follow the procedures. Note that everyone participating in the event must complete and submit a pre-event health declaration.If you are flying to Cyprus, you must get the Cyprus Flight Pass. Republic of Cyprus portal: CyprusFlightPas