Only a few days remain until 2022 Ayia Napa Triathlon.
We kindly ask you to check if the information in the Start List is correct. In case you think that something is wrong please notify us the soonest so that we will not have any unnecessary delays in the registration process. There will be no changes in the morning of the race.
Below you will find some important information regarding the event. Please read it carefully.
There will be no live briefing before the event, but you can find all the information you need to participate on the event website.
On the race website you can see:
- The online briefing
- Maps of the race courses
- The race pack pickup and race schedule. Home page of ayianapatriathlon.com
- Important information of how to put on the timing chip
- FAQs and competition rules
- Check the news & updates for last minute information
- We would like to stress that it is very important during the bike course to stay always at the very left side of the lane allowing faster competitors to overtake from your right. Over-taking from the left leads immediately to disqualification.
- Please consider the possibly of cars entering the course for emergencies or other reasons.
- All team changes must occur at the team’s bike transition area (the bike rack).
- To receive your race pack (see schedule) you will be asked to show a photo ID and Safe pass.
Finally, we ask for your support and cooperation in following the Rules to have a successful, safe, fair, and fun event that every competitor will enjoy.
Please avoid using National Flags or simbles inside the race areas.
Good luck and enjoy the race!!